Sure, you can share your workspace(s) with your team or even the whole wide web — either manually or via the API.
But once you do share your work on the web, your pages will live on some
notion.sitesubdomain — not great for your personal / brand’s SEO…
Even worse, the shared pages are now fully exposed to the internet — so your work can be copied, scraped, and otherwise “repurposed.”
So what do you do?
Well, you could go with super.so and password-protect your workspace. You’d use a custom domain — which is great — but your SEO would still suffer. See, password-protected pages are binary: either everything is shown or nothing… Plus, password-protection is not so easy to automate — you’d need a database of sorts (notion?) to keep track of who has the password. If you need to change the password, you’ll have to let everyone affected know — probably via some semi-automated email? Or Zapier?
Maybe you’d let Gumroad handle the membership logic. But would you want to rely on Gumroad to find your customers — or vice versa, have your customers find you via Gumroad — and still not be able to showcase content previews?
- publish your Notion work on your own terms and your own web domain ✅
- let it load super fast thanks to Next.js ⚡
- make it look exactly like it does in Notion 💅
- automatically link its pages, subpages, and all other blocks together 🔄
- make the first few blocks publicly available and hide the rest behind a paywall, on a per-page basis 🔐
- enable one-time access purchases using Stripe Checkout 🤑
- get notified about new sales in Slack 🔔
- send automated emails 📨
- and let your customers sign in with password-less email links 💫
…with a pre-built full-stack template?